C-12 and NAS CC Gouge
- NAS Corpus Christi Gouge – PCS to Corpus Information for New Students
- ATP Information from Mr. Bazemore (for IPs) – view requirements and ATP checkride information
- Got Wings? Study for the FAA Military Competency Exam to get an FAA Commercial License
- OPNAV 3710 – NATOPS General Flight and Operating Instructions
- C-12 Flight Instructor’s Guide (FIG) – download the 1.7Mb FIG (20Mar07)
- CNATRA Radio Instrument Orientation Trainer (RIOT)
- MC-12W Liberty Systems Study Guide – download the 623Kb file (20June2010) Thanks to Nick Romano.
C-12 Flight School Study Guides
C-12 Engine View, Right Side – (18Mar08) 2MB Powerpoint of engine photos with labels for all components.
C-12 Engine View, Left Side – (18Mar08) 2MB Powerpoint of engine photos with labels for all components.
C-12 Memory Items – (Updated 23Dec04) List of memory items (bold face). Thanks to Spencer Trehal.
C-12 Memory Items Notecards – (23Dec04) Memory items prepared on note card-sized doc. Thanks to Spencer Trehal.
C-12 Ops Limits (Blank Sheet) – (29Dec09). Thanks to Christopher Thomsen.
Corpus Christi Instrument Approaches Map (19Jul05)
Map with most of the local Corpus approaches drawn out on it. Download (730K JPG). Thanks to Dave Blair.
CRP/NGP Coded Departures (29Jun11)
Download (16K Word). Thanks to Jonathan M.
T-44/C-12 BI Turn Pattern Gouge (28Mar05)
BI Turn Patterns Powerpoint File – editable (52K PPT), thanks to Nick Weiss
BI Turn Patterns Word File – checklist insert sized (167K Word), thanks to Arthur Allen
C-12 RI Instrument Stage Gouge (19Apr2011) Thanks to Roderick Smith
Instrument Stage Gouge (with systems and general knowledge from the C-12).
RI 3200 Block | RI 3300 Block | RI 4100 Block | RI 4200 Block | RI 4390 | RI 4500 Block | RI 4600 Block
Instrument Review Stage Gouge (4Sep05) – thanks to Dave Blair.
Review Stage Study Notes (70K Word) – Review Stage Instrument Study Notes (4Sep05).
Instrument / RI Approach Brief (1.6K Word) – Instrument Approach Briefing Guide.
Instrument Stage Map of the “Valley of the Downs” (4Sep05)
Low Chart of the Valley with additional gouge highlighted and listed such as holding patterns, IAFs, etc. Download (1.9M JPG). Thanks to Dave Blair.
T-44/C-12 Low-Level Tac Form Stage Gouge (13Nov05)
Low-Level / Tactical Formation Stage Gouge matching the MPTS Syllabus. Word document format. Thanks to Dave Blair.
LL1 | LL2 | LL3 | LL4 | TF1 | TF2 | TF3
USAF Low-Level TAC Flimsy (8Sep08):
Multi-Engine Tactical Aircrew Flimsy (8MB). Thanks to Noah Lazenby.
C-12 Expanded Checklists (updated 1Sep04)Includes BEFORE START through TAKEOFF checklists straight out of the FTI, sized for plastic insert pages. Thanks to Marc Ayala.
Thanks to Iveta Muravyeva and Drew Judkins for study material
C-12 Systems Gouge (Updated Hank’s Gouge)
Instrument Approach Page – reference airfields, navaids and frequencies
IFR Kneeboard Card #2 – Pre-printed kneeboard cards
Contact Discuss Items – Discuss Items from Master Curriculum Guide
Contact Kneeboard – convenient kneeboard information (updated 4/20/07)
Instrument Kneeboard – convenient kneeboard information
Instrument Study Guide – Instrument (RI) Stage Study Guide
C-12 “Hank’s Gouge” – need-to-know numbers, system by system (35K .doc).
Instrument Approach Info Sheet download (30K .doc) – Thanks to Marco Stocchi, current as of 28Jan03
C-12 Virtual Walk-Around – Identify aircraft components and ops limits (updated 18Mar08)
- Forgot what the VFR points look like? View our interactive map of Chapman Ranch, Petronila, Shamrock, +more
- Want to learn more about Little Rock and the C-130 Schoolhouse? Read our guide
- Think the Microsim is good? Check out the latest version–Practice flying on your PC
- Speed up Weight & Balance Computations – C-12 Form F Weight & Balance calculator for PalmOS free download
Got Gouge? Send It In.
Tired of leaning to read your approach plate as it hangs from the window?
Order your convenient leg strap and kneeboards.
Looking for good night lighting / NVG compatible flashlights?