FAA / FAR’s / AIM, etc.
- Federal Aviation Administration Home
- FAA Aviation Safety Information Analysis and Sharing (ASIAS): Access to hosted databases
- FARs and AIM access site Federal Aviation Regulations and Airman’s Information Manual.
- FAA Service Difficulty Reports (SDR’s) archive: Access to some SDR’s (monthly update).
- Airworthiness Directives: Access to the AD’s from the FAA server. They are retrieved from the FAA on a daily basis
- FAA Airworthiness Alerts: Access to some Airworthiness Alerts (monthly update).
- Search N-Numbers Search engine to ID aircraft N numbers.
NTSB / CAA
- NTSB Accident Briefs: Access to briefs from NTSB accident reports. It also has a search engine that allows the selection of briefs using multiple options.
- AOPA Safety Pilot Index – Index of articles, arranged by topic
Instrument Flying Articles
- IFR Refresher Magazine – Monthly IFR periodical with lessons learned and quizzes
- TERPS.com IFR Refresher – Articles archive published in IFR Refresher Magazine
- AOPA Instrument Flying Safety Articles – Safety articles
- Instrument Flight Rules Ground School – Komantesky Aviation quizzes and information
- Instrument Flight Links – Mark Boyd’s aviation links to IFR & CFI information and quizzes
- FAR Part 91 Quiz – Sheffield School of Aeronautics
- Instrument Approach Quiz – AeroTexas Instrument Approach Quiz
- Interactive Instrument Trainers – Fergworld’s online trainers for ADF, VOR, HSI, Holding, Air navigation, and more
- AVweb Aviation Quizes – Put your aviation knowledge to the test with these interactive quizzes
- AVweb Aviation Quizes 2 – 2nd page of quizzes
This is a collaborative effort – contribute to this site