Score High on ASVAB
Learn more about the ASVAB
FAA and Civil Aviation Books – more FAA Books
Helicopter Flight Training Books – AFAST & ASTB Prep
Get Into Flight School – Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard Pilot Training
Whether you’re in the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marines, you’ll need to be well prepared for your exam to compete for a seat in flight school. Use this book to get hands-on experience with the same kind of test material you’ll see on exam day, and pass your exam with flying colors.
Military Flight Aptitude Tests will show you how to:
- Score your best on the AFOQT, AFAST, or ASTB.
- Conquer test anxiety and boost confidence.
- Build a study plan and learn time management techniques.
- Practice the same kinds of questions you’ll see on the actual exam.
- Use the process of elimination and make educated guesses to answer tough questions.
- Get career tips to maximize your promotion potential.
The Complete Preparation Guide for Military Flight Aptitude Tests includes sample tests for the:
- AFOQT (Air Force Officer Qualifying Test)
- AFAST (Alternate Flight Aptitude Selection Test)
- ASTB (Aviation Selection Test Battery)
More Aviation Training Books
Pilot’s Pocket Decoder
Compact enough to slip into a flight case and comprehensive enough to ensure mastery of the daily parlance of pilots, this handy reference clarifies nearly 3,000 essential acronyms, abbreviations, symbols, technical terms, and slang definitions used in aviation. Completely up to date and categorically alphabetized, this crucial resource covers all.
Mental Math for Pilots
Being able to easily perform math calculations in your head is a skill that every pilot strives for. If (like many!) you struggle a bit with this process, or, if you are simply looking for a way to improve your math skills in the cockpit, then ‘Mental Math for Pilots’ is a must read!
Instrument Flight Guide
As a struggling IFR student, this pocket size book has helped me to not only learn procedures, approaches, and systems, it has also enabled me to figure out the jargon, jumble, and seeming mumble of flying in good weather and foul.
Aerodynamics for Naval Aviators
This textbook presents the elements of applied aerodynamics and aeronautical engineering that directly relate to the flight training and general flight operations of naval aviators.
Private Pilot Manual
As I flight instructor, I have recommended this text to all of my students. Jeppesen provides superior training products for all levels of flight training. If I were allowed only one reference to use for teaching, this would be it!
FAA Ratings Preparation
Check out our FAA Books Section
- Airline Transport Pilot Test Prep 2002
- Instrument Pilot FAA Written Exam
- Private Pilot FAA Exam Prep
- FAA Medical Certification Guidelines
- Instrument Rating Test Prep 2003