NOTE: Effective October 1, 2006, NGA will move DAFIF and FLIP information to the NGA NIPRNET/Extranet. To access the NGA NIPRNET/Extranet, you will need a PKI certificate and additional access privileges granted by NGA. Register for access by going to https://www.extranet.nga.mil. You will be required to login using an existing valid Common Access Card (CAC) and pin. Fill out and submit the request form. You will be notified by email when you have been granted access.
Download instrument approach plates and flight planning publications online.
- Flight Data (DAFIF) – Updated DAFIF files
- Flight Information Publications (FLIP) – FLIP ECN / PCN
- FLIP Planning and Enroute Sups – AP, GP, FIH, etc.
- Terminal Instrument Procedures – Approach Plates
- Enroute Charts – Enroute, Area Charts, MTR Charts
- Operation Enduring Freedom Files – Approach Plates
- Operation Iraqi Freedom Files – Approach Plates
- AP1 North and South America
- AP1A, AP1B
- AP2 Europe-Africa-Middle East
- AP3 Pacific-Australasia-Antarctica
- AP4 Eastern Europe-Asia
- GP General Planning
- FIH Flight Information Handbook
NGA – National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
Planning and Enroute Supplements: Planning and Enroute Supplement documents are for the current cycle and contains the PCN & ECN updates. When the DAFIF “Next” cycle information is posted above, updated documents can be downloaded from the DAFIF Edition 6 or 7 or 8 PLAN folder or zipped versions from the link below. All documents are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing.